The given question is followed by two statements; select the most appropriate option that solves the question.
Capacity of a solution tank A is $70\%$ of the capacity of tank B. How many gallons of solution are in tank A and tank B?
- Tank A is $80\%$ full and tank B is $40\%$ full.
- Tank A if full contains $14,000$ gallons of solution.
- Statement I alone is sufficient.
- Statement II alone is sufficient.
- Either statement I or II alone is sufficient.
- Both the statements I and II together are sufficient.