- 201 questions
- 68 questions - Basic English grammar: tenses, articles, adjectives, prepositions, conjunctions, verb-noun agreement, and other parts of speech, Basic vocabulary: words, idioms, and phrases in context, Reading and comprehension, Narrative sequencing
- 91 questions - Data interpretation: data graphs (bar graphs, pie charts, and other graphs representing data), 2- and 3-dimensional plots, maps, and tables. Numerical computation and estimation: ratios, percentages, powers, exponents and logarithms, permutations and combinations, and series, Mensuration and geometry, Elementary statistics and probability
- 4 questions - Transformation of shapes: translation, rotation, scaling, mirroring, assembling, and grouping, Paper folding, cutting, and patterns in 2 and 3 dimensions
- 38 questions - Logic: deduction and induction, Analogy, Numerical relations and reasoning
- 153 questions
- 267 questions
- 159 questions
Water Resources Engineering
- 166 questions
- 93 questions
- 103 questions
- 51 questions - Principles of surveying; Errors and their adjustment; Maps - scale, coordinate system; Distance and angle measurement - Levelling and trigonometric levelling; Traversing and triangulation survey; Total station; Horizontal and vertical curves.
Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing - Scale, flying height; Basics of remote sensing and GIS.
- 111 questions - Not yet Classified