- 94 questions - Not yet Classified
- 151 questions
- 244 questions
- 163 questions
Water Resources Engineering
- 141 questions
- 66 questions
Water and Waste Water Quality and Treatment
- 35 questions - Basics of water quality standards – Physical, chemical and biological parameters; Water quality index; Unit processes and operations; Water requirement; Water distribution system; Drinking water treatment.
Sewerage system design, quantity of domestic wastewater, primary and secondary treatment. Effluent discharge standards; Sludge disposal; Reuse of treated sewage for different applications.
- 5 questions - Types of pollutants, their sources and impacts, air pollution control, air quality standards, Air quality Index and limits.
Municipal Solid Wastes
- 0 questions - Characteristics, generation, collection and transportation of solid wastes, engineered systems for solid waste management (reuse/ recycle, energy recovery, treatment and disposal).
- 3 questions - Impacts of noise, permissible limits of noise pollution, measurement of noise and control of noise pollution.
- 95 questions
- 38 questions - Principles of surveying; Errors and their adjustment; Maps - scale, coordinate system; Distance and angle measurement - Levelling and trigonometric levelling; Traversing and triangulation survey; Total station; Horizontal and vertical curves.
Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing - Scale, flying height; Basics of remote sensing and GIS.
- 180 questions