Login
Register
Dark Mode
Brightness
Ambient Glow – Questions list
Register
Profile
Edit Profile
Messages
My favorites
My Updates
Logout
Filter
User Rupendra Choudhary
Wall
Recent activity
All questions
All answers
All comments
Exams Taken
Resume
All Blogs
Comments by Rupendra Choudhary
GATE Civil 2016 Set 2 | GA | Question: 10
Ananth takes $6$ hours and Bharath takes $4$ hours to read a book. Both started reading copies of the book at the same time. After how many hours is the number of pages t...
commented
Jan 26, 2018
Quantitative Aptitude
gate2016-ce-2
work-time
quantitative-aptitude
+
–
GATE Civil 2016 Set 2 | GA | Question: 9
A square pyramid has a base perimeter $x$, and the slant height is half of the perimeter. What is the lateral surface area of the pyramid?$x^{2}$$0.75 \: x^{2}$$0.50 \: x...
commented
Jan 26, 2018
Quantitative Aptitude
gate2016-ce-2
geometry
quantitative-aptitude
+
–
GATE Civil 2016 Set 2 | GA | Question: 1
If I were you, I _______ that laptop. It's much too expensive.won't buyshan't buywouldn't buywould buy
commented
Jan 26, 2018
Verbal Aptitude
gate2016-ce-2
verbal-aptitude
most-appropriate-word
+
–
GATE Civil 2016 Set 2 | GA | Question: 8
Fact $1:$ Humans are mammals.Fact $2:$ Some humans are engineers.Fact $3:$ Engineers build houses.If the above statement are facts, which of the following can be logicall...
commented
Jan 26, 2018
Analytical Aptitude
gate2016-ce-2
analytical-aptitude
logical-reasoning
statements-follow
+
–
GATE Civil 2016 Set 2 | GA | Question: 1
If I were you, I _______ that laptop. It's much too expensive.won't buyshan't buywouldn't buywould buy
commented
Jan 26, 2018
Verbal Aptitude
gate2016-ce-2
verbal-aptitude
most-appropriate-word
+
–
GATE Civil 2016 Set 2 | GA | Question: 7
Today, we consider Ashoka as a great ruler because of the copious evidence he left behind in the form of stone carved edicts. Historians tend to correlate greatness of a ...
commented
Jan 26, 2018
Verbal Aptitude
gate2016-ce-2
passage-reading
verbal-aptitude
+
–
GATE Civil 2016 Set 2 | GA | Question: 1
If I were you, I _______ that laptop. It's much too expensive.won't buyshan't buywouldn't buywould buy
commented
Jan 26, 2018
Verbal Aptitude
gate2016-ce-2
verbal-aptitude
most-appropriate-word
+
–